First Annual Fairview IT Management Cup Series
We plan to have a Fall Series (Sept- Dec) -Winter Series (Jan- March) – Summer Series will be 1 race day a week GRC.
January – March will be Indy Car Series
ONLY 20 Spots available.
Anyone can race in the races – Points only awarded to the 20 signups.
This page will change with added sponsor money as we acquire them.
Cars for this class are $69.99 to $93.99 we have them at the shop.
- 23 Scheduled Races – 9 will not be counted.
- Total Laps of BEST 7 Road and BEST 7 Oval Events counted.
- 1 Lap = 1 Point
- All Races are 5:00PM – 7:00PM and 7:00PM – 9:00PM (Check Events page or Facebook)
- 15 Min Practice before the race.
- Championship Night 2:00PM – 9:00PM
- September 11 (5:00PM Road – 7:00 PM Oval) , 23 (7:00 PM Oval) , 25 (5:00PM Oval – 7:00 PM Road)
- October 7 (7:00 PM Road),9 (5:00PM Road – 7:00 PM Oval),21 (7:00 PM Oval) ,23 (5:00PM Oval – 7:00 PM Road)
- November 4 (7:00 PM Road),6 (5:00 PM Road – 7:00 PM Oval),18 (7:00 PM Oval),20 (5:00PM Oval – 7:00 PM Road)
- December 2 (7:00 PM Road) ,4 (5:00 PM Road –7:00 PM Oval),16(7:00 PM Oval) ,18 (Championship Night Oval and Road)
- Time strictly enforced during these races, we will not wait for any issue other than bathroom break. If your car breaks, it breaks. If you are not ready track comes on anyway. Please read the rules page and understand the rules.
- Turn Marshalls control track shutoffs.
- Series Entry Fee $60.00
- Race Entry Fee (Series Member) $15.00 per race
- Race Entry Fee (Non Series Member) $20.00 per race Not eligible for Championship Payout.
- Signup quickly once the spots are gone they are gone. No one will be allow to signup after the timer above expires or we reach 20 racers.
- We are signing up sponsors for the weekends of the races also. 100% of sponsor money will be awarded during that weekend.
- Every $100.00 Sponsor we receive from a local business will be added to the next position below.
If you would like to sponsor this series with your business go to https://lanesraceway.com/sponsor.
Cash Championship Payout
1st – $500.00 + $100.00 (Jason Howard Construction)
2nd- $400.00 + $100.00 (K7 Investments, LLC)
3rd – $300.00 + $100.00 (BF Evans Ford)
4th- $200.00 + $100.00 (Hudson Machine)
5th- $100.00 + $100.00 (Bryant Engineering)
6th- $70.00 + $100.00 (Local Waste)
7th- $65.00 + $100.00 (Oakley Performance)
8th-$60.00 +$100.00 (Disaster Team)
9th-$55.00 (Sponsorship Opportunity Available)
10th-$50.00 (Sponsorship Opportunity Available)
Feel sorry Award – 20th Place (Sponsorship Opportunity Available)
Current Total Championship Purse $1800.00 + $800.00 = $2600.00